Sarah Granger speaks frequently at conferences and workshops around the world. She has been a keynote speaker, panelist, moderator, and a member of several conference program committees. She also provides training workshops, talks and webinars for organizations.
Topics for Speeches and Lectures:
- Empowerment in the Digital Age
- The Digital Mystique
- 10 Lessons from 30 Years in Tech
- Digital Leadership
- The Future of Digital Media
- Your Life Online
- Cybersecurity vs. Transparency
- Keys to Success in Tech
- Next Generation Cybersecurity
- Opening Government through Technology
- Challenges and Opportunities for Women Entrepreneurs
- Innovating in Digital Media
- (Custom Speeches)
Topics for Workshops and Trainings:
- Online Engagement Strategies
- Social Media for Social Good
- Benefits to Taking Your Business Digital
- New Media Strategy for Organizations
- Campaigning Online
- Blogging for Brand Authenticity
- Cybersecurity 101
- Getting Started Blogging
- Digital Politics Primer
- Building Successful Virtual Teams
- (Custom Programs)
Check out videos of Sarah speaking on her Vimeo page.
View some of Sarah’s presentations on Slideshare.
Book Sarah for Your Next Event
To book Sarah for a project, you can e-mail her team directly at sarah(at)sarahgranger(dot)com or fill out the form below.